Saturday, December 19, 2009

Get Well Stair Step card

I made this card for my mother-in-law! Poor thing has a urinary tract infection that she is just having a VERY difficult time getting rid of! I got the "tutorial" for making this from Split Coast Stampers if I remember right. Anyway, here is my "recipe" for the products I used to make this card:

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, watercolor paper

Ink: Basic Brown, VersaMark, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant

Stamp sets: Morning Soft, Kind & Caring Throughts

Other: Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Circle Scissor Plus, Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Scor-Pal, vanilla embossing powder, Scallop Trim border punch, Aqua Painter

NOTE: the Scallop Trim border punch will be in the upcoming Sale-A-Bration catalog that starts on January 5, 2010. Know what that means? You can "earn" this punch FREE! Free is good!!!!

All products made by Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!