Thursday, March 18, 2010

Learn About Butterflies Day

OK...so I am REALLY late posting this! "Learn About Butterflies Day" is actually March 14...today is March 18! I really had intended on posting this on either the 13th or 14th! What? You didn't know that March 14 is Learn About Butterflies Day???? (grin) I have a whole list of really obsure holidays such as that. So, don't be surprised to come back here sometime and see me post something about some holiday that you knew NOTHING about! (grin) This card was inspired by a card I saw on Stampers Showcase quite some time ago. That card was made by Colleen Vancil. Here are the products I used to make this card:

Stamp set: Messages for Mom

Ink: Pretty In Pink

Cardstock/Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Welcome Neighbor DSP

Other: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die, Pretty In Pink satin ribbon

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!