Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Elements of Style

I really like this new stamp set! It's called Elements of Style and it's available in the new Summer Mini catalog! I've been trying to use of some of the papers and cardstock I have that will no longer be available on July 1! I have WAY more than I can use in this short amount of time but I'm gonna give it a try anyway! (grin)

Here are the products I used to make this card:

Stamp set: Elements of Style

Cardstock/paper: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Ink: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry

Other: Vintage brads

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!