Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wonderful Wings



Sorry I haven't uploaded anything for a few days. As I usually do every spring I got outside and over-did things! I now have muscles aching in places that I didn't even know I had muscles! LOL Anyway, here's a card for today. I do think the stamp set I used for the butterflies is retired. Here is the "recipe":

Stamp Sets: Wonderful Wings & Best Blossoms

Cardstock: Basic Black & Mellow Moss

Ink: Mellow Moss & Basic Black

Embellishments: vellum & Vintage brads

Hope you all had a good weekend and a good Monday!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BUTTERFLIES...But you already know that...man the butterflies that large are gorgeous. Why do they always retire GREAT sets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card. Butterflies have quickly becoming a favorite because they are so versatile. Rest up - hopefully the weather lets you play outside more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to stop using all these gorgeous retired stamp sets. Your making me an Ebay junkie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I know what you mean about being busy, my son's graduation is coming too fast!! so much cleaning and prepping yet to do!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!