Friday, August 27, 2010

2010 Monthly Card Swap - July


This is the card I made for July for the Monthly Card Swap that I have been participating in. For July our theme was either sympathy or anniversary. I decided to make a sympathy card as I just don't to anniversary cards very well. I have no idea why but I just never really like the anniversary cards I make! I'll share the ones I received with you tomorrow. Here is a list of the items/products I used to make this card:

Stamp sets: Fast & Fabulous, Thoughts & Prayers

Cardstock/paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DSP

Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze

Other: Very Vanilla Satin ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Love it. It's elegant and fun all at the same time. Great layout, beautiful combination of elements. Perfect. My kind of style.

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!