Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's been awhile...



I know...it's been awhile since I've posted! There just aren't enough hours in the day to do what I must do and what I want to do! And, I know I said before that I was going to be concentrating on showing you all some techniques. Well, I haven't had as much time as I'd like to even try new techniques! So, instead, for the next few days I'll be showing you the last of the swap cards I got. I didn't sign up for the 2011 Monthly Card Swap just because of my limited time. So, this is one of the cards I got for the December 2010 swap. This one was made by Cathy Bell (Cathy makes some GREAT cards!). The second picture shows you the inside of the card just so you could see how she arranged the little button embosslits to show through the heart cut out on the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!