Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vintage Vogue

MAN...it's been a while huh? Sorry about that! I've been "sucked" into reading alot lately! I used to read alot but for the past few years I just haven't been doing alot of reading. Well, a few months back I decided I needed to see what all the "fuss" was about those Twilight movies and books. Well, I've been sucked (no pun intended) into them now! I've read them all and seen the two movies. I'll tell you now....the books are MUCH better! They just couldn't put everything from the books into the movies. I've read quite a few other books now. Most of them have been of the "paranormal" variety. The "Vampire Diaries" books were pretty good at first but things just started getting too weird for me! Charlaine Harris' "Sookie Stackhouse" books are WONDERFUL!!! Being from the South myself, they bring a humor that only some Southern folks will understand! Lara Adrian's "The Midnight Breed" books are also very good. I'm reading "Midnight Awakening" now. Kim Harrison's "The Hallows" books are also very good! I LOVE her characters! They have everything from witches to vampires to werewolves! OH...and also demons! But, the books and characters are all very "human" instead of just "other-worldly". Anyway, enough about books! On to my card above! I had seen SO many cards all over the net and on blogs using this set. I had the set but had just never really used it! So, I figured it was about time! Here is my "recipe":

Stamp set: Vintage Vogue

Cardstock/paper: Close To Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Sending Love DSP

Ink: Close To Cocoa, Pretty In Pink

Other: Pretty In Pink taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!