Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another Trendy Trees

Here is another card I made using the Trendy Trees set! I just LOVE this set! I CASE'd this card from Brenda Miller. Here are the items I used to make this card...

Stamp set: Trendy Trees

Cardstock/paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Cottage Wall DSP

Ink: Close To Cocoa, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry

Other: Pinking Hearts Border punch, 1 3/8" Square punch, 1 1/4" Square punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Rich Razzleberry Polkadot Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

NOTE: some of the items used are now retired, they weren't when I made the card but they are now! That's what I get for not posting more often!

All products made by Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!