Friday, July 17, 2009

In Full Bloom...again

OK....I know....I use this set alot even though it's retired. I just can't seem to help myself! It's one of those that I doubt I will EVER get rid of! I just love it! I think at least some of it is that the flowers on this card from that set look like daisies to me and I do SO love daisies! I got the "inspiration" for this card from Split Coast Stampers WAY back in 2007! So, here's my "recipe":
Cardstock: Kraft, Watercolor paper, Chocolate Chip & Groovy Guava (I know...that's retired too)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Groovy Guava, Garden Green, Yoyo Yellow & Going Gray
Stamp sets: It's Your Birthday & In Full Bloom
Other: Corner Rounder punch
All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!