Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Messages for Mom birthday

Well...not too sure about this card! I don't think I like the sentiment being on the Certainly Celery cardstock. I should have used Whisper White. I just wanted to bring in some Certainly Celery. Maybe I should have stamped the "Happy Birthday" on Whisper White and then layered that on Certainly Celery? Oh well...here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp sets: Well Scripted, Messages for Mom

Cardstock/Paper: Pretty In Pink, Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Shades of Spring DSP

Ink: Certainly Celery, Basic Black

Other: Stampin' Write markers in So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink, Orchid Opulence, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Corner punch, Pretty In Pink brads, sponge

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!