Thursday, April 29, 2010

Picnic Parade

I wish I could say that I had some "reason" for making this card but I can't! There was no "reason". I just "needed" to make something and I wanted to use this set! I think it will be cute to send just as a "thinking of you" sort of card. And, this set is SO cute I just had to use it! I used Patty Bennett's "technique" to make the sky. At least I think it was Patty's blog that I saw this on. Anyway, you just cut one of the scallop circles using the Big Shot and use it as a mask of sorts. Then, just sponge around the edges of the scallop circle sort of randomly. It really does make realistic looking clouds! Here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp set: Picnic Parade

Cardstock: Whisper White, Glorious Green, Summer Sun, Ballet Blue

Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue (for the sky)

Other: Aqua Painter, Watercolor Wonder crayons, Stampin' Write markers in Summer Sun, Ballet Blue & Pixie Pink, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Oval punch, Small Oval punch, Large Oval punch

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!