Monday, November 28, 2011

I GOTTA get back in gear!

It has been FOREVER since I've posted! I did make Halloween cards but didn't get a single one posted. I also made Thanksgiving cards but, again, didn't get a single one posted. So, figured I might as well start with Christmas! This is one of the many Christmas cards I'll make this year. The "idea" for this card is not my own though. I got a "kit" from a couple of the other ladies in my group last year and a card very much like this one was in that kit. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure the card was designed by Gayla O'Dell. The only major difference between her card and mine is that we didn't have these cute stitched felt pretties last year. Here is a list of the items I used to make this card.

Stamp set: NONE? WHAT?

Cardstock/paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Metallic Silver

Ink: Basic Gray

Other: circle hole punch (for doorknob), mini glue dots, Winter Wishes Stitched Felt, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!