Monday, January 23, 2012

Fresh Vintage Birthday

I haven't done very well with posting lately have I? There just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done that I need to get done. Creating and posting those creations is what I've cut back on. Well, I MADE time to make some new cards this weekend. And, here I am posting one of them. I still may not be able to get on here and post every day like I used to but I've got some cards all made up to show you so I promise I'll be posting at least every couple of days. Here's the first one I'd like to show you. The DSP and flower stamp are from the upcoming SAB catalog. The "Wishing You A Happy Birthday" stamp is a stamp from one of the hostess sets in the current Idea Book & Catalog. The ribbon is from the Holiday Mini so I know I should not have used it since you can't purchase it any longer but it just "went with" the whole vintage look of this card so I HAD to use it! Here is a list of the products I used to make this card.

Stamp sets: Fresh Vintage (Occasions Mini catalog), Happy Birthday Wishes (hostess set)

Cardstock/paper: Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantments (from the upcoming SAB catalog - I LOVE this pack of paper!)

Ink: VersaMark, Soft Suede

Other: heat tool, Very Vanilla embossing powder, sponge, velvet ribbon from the last Holiday Mini catalog

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!