Sunday, January 29, 2012

Everyday Enchantment meets Beautiful Wings

I will admit...it has been a rather mild winter here in the Midwest. At least it has been here in Missouri. This Everyday Enchantment DSP makes me long for spring and summer though! The DSP is from the SAB that is going on right now. I just love this whole package of paper. Most often there are only a few different designs out of the DSP packets that I really like. Not with the Everyday Enchantment though. It all has a vintage feel too it and I love vintage. Here is a list of the items/products I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Tiny Tags (it may be difficult to see but there is a little tag hanging from that bent corner of the DSP)

Cardstock/paper: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Everyday Enchantment DSP

Ink: Soft Suede

Other: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Medium Jewelry Tag punch, Pool Party Baker's Twine, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!