Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rue Des Fleurs

OK...I'm officially scaring myself now! This post makes me posting TWO days IN A ROW! I haven't had time to do that in, like, FOREVER! Anyway, the Rue Des Fleurs stamp set is from the new Occasions Mini catalog and I love it! I just love the "old" and "antiquey" (yes, I know that's not a real word!) feel of the whole set! The DSP also has that same feel to it. The DSP is called Everyday Enchantment and it's from the upcoming SAB catalog. Here is a list of the items I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Rue Des Fleurs

Cardstock/paper: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP

Ink: Soft Suede

Other: sponge, Lace Ribbon Border punch, Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled ribbon, glue dots, Stampin' Write markers in Pool Party & Peach Parfait

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!