Friday, January 22, 2010

Free Standing Pop-Up Card




This type of card is called a "Free Standing Pop-Up Card. I got the instructions for making it from Split Coast Stampers quite some time back. I've been going through some of the stuff I have printed off lately and I've been trying to either make the project and recycle the paper or just recycle the paper! As you can see from the two pictures it does fold flat so that you can mail it. All you do is gently hold onto the bottom part (in this case the Old Olive) and pull up on the ribbon. The Old Olive part is scored such that it folds out and makes almost a platform for the card to sit up on! Here is a list of the items I used to make this card:

Stamps: Asian Artistry, Weathered background stamp


Cardstock: Old Olive, More Mustard, Very Vanilla


Ink: Old Olive


Other: Stampin' Write markers in Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Only Orange, Creamy Caramel, Corner Rounder punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelet, Crop-A-Dile, Linen Thread, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Very Vanilla 5/8" ribbon


All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!