Tuesday, January 19, 2010

LNS Challenge 51



This is my submission for this week's challenge over at Late Night Stampers. Now, unfortunately, I didn't save a picture of the "inspiration" for this week's challenge but it was one of those "designer" cakes. It is really pretty. It was pink and red and white. It had stripes in some places, tiny little flowers, these little round objects, diamonds, and I can't even remember what else it had other than around one of the layers was what looked like a yellow ribbon tied in a bow!!! Now, you can see what I "saw"! All of the other girls on the list saw the pink, red and white! My poor brain must be warped because all I saw was polka dots and the yellow ribbon!!!! OH....go look here - http://www.technostamper.blogspot.com/ and you will see a picture of the cake! That is a link to Mary Jo Price Williams's blog! See all the pink and red? See that TINY bit of yellow? That TINY bit of yellow is what called out to me! My brain really is weird! Anyway, here is what I used to make this card:

Stamps: Circle Circus, Vintage Vogue

Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink: Crushed Curry, Old Olive

Other: Movers & Shapers die with the circle die, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder, Big Shot, sponge, Crushed Curry Polka Dot ribbon

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!