Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is it spring yet????

I've seen so many of these Tri-Shutter cards that so many of you have made. They look SO difficult! But, let me tell you, if you haven't tried one...DO! They are really quite easy! I made this a week or so ago when it was so ugly cold here! It seemed as if it would never be warm again! The "sentiment" was made on the computer. I just had to make this bright and sunny since it had been so long since the sun had really come out here. Of course, it is a bit warmer now but the sun still doesn't really shine during the day. We have been plagued by fog way up into the morning hours and even after the fog it's still cloudy all day. Anyway, here are the items I used to make this card:

Paper/Cardstock: Kaleidoscipe DSP, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion

Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion

Stamps: Pretty Petals background stamp

Other: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Ticket Corner punch, Scor-Pal, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

All products (except Scor-Pal) made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. WHOA, girlfriend! You woke me up with that card. How superbly fun and funky!! This is outstanding. A burst of color...a burst of SPRING! Yippee!

    PS...Angel is playing with me everyday...running wild. Once she went flying across the yard after a rabbit. FLYING! What a sight. So good for her little back legs. I think they are getting better.

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!