Sunday, April 17, 2011

Background Pop technique

Yet another really easy technique! You just stamp your background on two pieces of cardstock. Then, on one of them stamp your "image" stamp (the little flower in this case). Then, cut it out and place it on the main background piece of cardstock right over where the background stamp lines up. EASY! Here are the products I used to make this card.

Stamp sets: Pretty Petals background stamp, Simple Friendship

Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise

Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry

Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!