Friday, April 29, 2011

Jenny's Coat technique

The technique for this card is called Jenny's Coat. I got this technique from the Technique Junkies newsletter. It was suggested to them by Cathy Yamashita. It's really quite simple! Use DSP (patterned paper) and stamp your image on it using VersaMark. Emboss using clear embossing powder. Use a brayer to apply black ink over your embossed image. Wipe off any ink on your embossed image using a soft cloth or paper towel. That's it! Your patterned paper shows through your embossed image! Can't get much easier than that! Here is a list of the items I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Upsy Daisy

Cardstock/paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Love Impressions DSP, Red Glitter paper

Ink: VersaMark, Basic Black

Other: clear embossing powder, heat too, Stampin' Dimensionals, Small Heart punch

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!