Monday, May 9, 2011

Bleached Coloring technique

Yes, again, SIMPLE! Basically, stamp your image with VersaMark or pigment ink, heat emboss, "paint" inside of image with bleach, use heat tool to dry cardstock, color in image with markers! See? Simple! Here is a list of the products I used to make this card.

Stamp sets: Crazy for Cupcakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Basic Gray

Ink: VersaMark, Basic Black

Other: bleach, Q-Tip, black embossing powder, heat tool, Whisper White Satin ribbon, beads (these are Stampin' Up! but they are not available anymore), Stampin' Write markers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch

All products (except bleach, Q-Tip) made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!