Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Texture Plate Smoosh Technique

Yes...another really simply technique with really cool results! Basically, you pick out a texture plate, use your ink pads to apply ink directly to the texture plate, spray the texture plate with water, lay your piece of cardstock on the texture plate and run it through your Big Shot, let dry and use on your project! The hardest part is waiting for your cardstock to dry! (have you noticed that I'm not a very patient person? LOL) Here is a list of the items I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Cheep Talk

Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight

Other: spray bottle filled with water, Brights Glimmer brads, Rich Razzleberry 3/8" Taffeta ribbon, Small Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Daisies Texturz plate, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Ticket Corner punch, Big Shot

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!