Thursday, June 2, 2011

Smooched Metal technique

I know I keep saying that most of these techniques are easy but...well...they are! This is another one that is really easy! All you do is take your Hodge Podge Hardware and paint it with the Smooch! The hardest part is waiting for the Smooch to dry so you can finish your project! While Stampin' Up! does sell some of the Smooch paints, they don't sell the color I used here. I've had these Smooch paints for quite a while and was happy to find this technique so I could use them! I need to get online and do and search for more things to do with the Smooch! Here is a list of the products I used to make this card.


Stamp sets: Love & Care, Tiny Tags


Cardstock/paper: Pretty In Pink, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Lap of Luxury DSP


Ink: Basic Gray


Other: Hodge Podge Hardware, Smooch Ink in Taffy, stick on gems, Ticket Corner punch, 1" Circle punch, Pretty In Pink 3/8" Taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up! except the Smooch and stick on gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!