Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wood Grain Background technique

Yep...another really easy technique! Looks really cool no matter how easy it is though! You just use a toothbrush to drag the "wood" colors down your cardstock and then use a ruler to draw in the "boards". Can't be much easier than that! Here are the items I used to make this card.



Stamp sets: Countryside, Curvy Verses



Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand



Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray



Other: toothbrush, ruler, black marker, reinkers in Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze & Basic Gray



All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up! (except toothbrush and ruler)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!