Friday, June 11, 2010

2010 Monthly Card Swap - April

Here is the card I made for the Monthly Card Swap that I'm participating in. I can't believe I just now remembered to post this! Anyway, as I said, this is the one I made. I'll post pics of the ones I received from the other participants tomorrow. The "theme" for April was either Father's Day or Wedding. I SO suck at making anniversary cards and wedding cards so I went with Father's Day (obviously). Wonder why I can't seem to ever come up with good anniversary or wedding cards? I guess that's one of those "great cosmic mysteries"! (grin) Anyway, here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp set: All Holidays

Ink: Tempting Turquoise

Cardstock/paper: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Kaleidoscope DSP

Other: Sticky Strip, Big Shot, Top Note die, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Linen thread, Pewter jumbo eyelet

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!