Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hi Embosslit

I'm not sure why it took me so long to get this Embosslit! I've wanted it since I first saw it in the catalog! So, I finally got it! I used the new Smooch Spritz on this card too! You can't really see it in the photo but I sprayed it on the embossed cut-out! It's really "shimmery" in person! I also used a sponge and some Certainly Celery ink to "highlight" the cut-out before spraying on the Smooch Spritz. Here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp set: NONE! (can you believe I made a card and used NO stamps?)

Cardstock/paper: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Tea Party DSP

Ink: Certainly Celery

Other: Big Shot, Hi Embosslit, Scallop Trim Border punch, Wide Oval punch, sponge, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!