Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Monthly Card Swap - May 2010

This is the card that I made for the 2010 Monthly Card Swap that I am participating in. The theme for May was either the 4th of July or baby. Obviously I went with the 4th of July. I will upload the pictures of the cards I received tomorrow. Here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp sets: A Holly Jolly Christmas, Red White and Blue jumbo wheel

Cardstock: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White

Ink: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Encore Gold

Other: Big Shot, Top Note die, Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!