Saturday, June 26, 2010

Favorite Thoughts

As you might be able to tell....I'm trying to use up some of my retiring cardstock and DSP. I never really liked the DSP I used on this card. For me, it was just too "dark" feeling! The base of the card is made from Sage Shadow which is also a retiring color. Here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp sets: Favorite Thoughts, Itty Bitty Bits

Ink: Basic Gray, Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow

Cardstock/paper: Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Basic Gray, Apricot Appeal, Nouveau Chic DSP

Other: Pretties Kit, sponge, Mini Vintage Tags

Note: I just used a sponge to "color" the silk flowers from the Pretties Kit so that they were Apricot Appeal instead of white.

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!