Saturday, September 25, 2010

2010 Monthly Card Swap - August

This is the card I made for our August 2010 Monthly Card Swap. As you might be able to tell the theme was Halloween! Well, we had another "option" but I decided to make a Halloween card! I'll show you the cards I received in my post tomorrow. But, for now, here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp sets: Autumn Harvest, All Holidays

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla

Ink: VersaMark, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso

Other: Dark Brown Embossing Powder, Early Espresso Stampin' Write marker, 1 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!