Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fast & Fabulous


I made this card to send to a friend of mine who has a birthday coming up. It was really quick and simple to make! I haven't used alot of the new colors yet so that was what I wanted to do with this card! Both Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz are two of the new In Colors. Here is a list of the items I used to make this card:

Stamp sets: Fast & Fabulous, Occasional Quotes

Cardstock/paper: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Sunny Garden DSP

Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait

Other: Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write marker, Whisper White 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, stick-on gems

All products (other than the stick-on gems) made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card - the colors and layout are just beautiful. I'm sure your friend will love this card - I certainly do!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!