Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Owl punch ghost


This card was created by fellow demonstrator Gayla O'Dell! See the little ghost? It's made using part of the owl punch!! SUCH imagination! I can't say that I "saw" a ghost when I looked at that punch! The ghost is the body part of the owl turned upside-down and with the feet of the owl trimmed off! You can see more of Gayla's creations by visiting Mega Stampin Studio at http://www.megastampinstudio.com or by going to Two Paper Divas. There is a button for Two Paper Divas over on the right sidebar. Both sites are shared by Gayla and Melissa Rodgers. Both ladies are TOO creative for their own good!

1 comment:

  1. What a very cute card - he is just the sweetest little ghostie! And, the background web is very cool. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!