Friday, September 3, 2010

card designed by Diane Noble

This card was designed by Diane Noble of Diane's Designs - http://www.dianesdesigns.blogspot.com/

I LOVE every design I have ever seen of hers!
I am lucky enough to live really close to Diane and have spent time in her craft room with her! She also holds a special place in my heart because of her love for her two dogs - Daisy and Angel - and you all know how much I love my dogs!

Anyway, Diane almost ALWAYS has something special on the inside of her cards too as you can see from the second picture above.
I have more pictures of some of her cards that I'll be adding over the next few days. But, if you are impatient and want to see more of her creations please click on the link in the first part of this post and go directly to her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!