Sunday, September 19, 2010

Forever Hearts of Rubber swap


Forever Hearts of Rubber is the name of my Stampin' Up group here in Missouri/Kansas. I don't even know just how many of us there are but there are quite a few and they are all such talented ladies and great Stampin' Up demos! I am not usually able to go to the monthly meetings because most of them live over in Kansas and the meeting place is just too far for me to go. But, in August we had it at the home of one of the demos that lives just 30 minutes from me! I was SO happy to be able to attend. We did a swap and this was what I made for the swap. I took pics of the other swap items too so I'll be sharing those with you over the next week or so! Unfortunately I did not write down just what I used to make this card so I am playing off memory and sight here!

Stamp sets: Punched Posies, Sincere Salutations

Cardstock/Paper: Pacific Point, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Blueberry Crisp DSP

Ink: Pacific Point

Other: Scallop Circle punch, stick-on gem (not Stampin' Up!)

All products (except stick-on gem) made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!