Wednesday, October 27, 2010

another Wicked Cool card

I got the idea for this card from a card made by Gayla O'Dell. I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture but I stamped the hat on a scrap piece of Whisper White and then cut it out and used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach it to the card. I just LOVE this stamp set! Here are the items and products I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Wicked Cool

Paper/Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Wicked Fun DSP

Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry

Other: Eyelet Border punch, Neutral brads, Basics Glimmer brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write marker, Basic Black Stampin' Write marker

All products made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, when shorty is done with her hat, can I borrow it?! This is a darling card too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!