Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Hoot

Here is another Halloween card I made this year. I love this stamp set! With all the stamps there are just so many different ways to "arrange" them on your card or whatever you are making! Here are the items I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Halloween Hoot

Cardstock/Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Whisper White, Wicked Fun DSP

Ink: Basic Black

Other: Regals brads, sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Write markers in Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz

All products made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. How cute, I love the little frog in the hat - he just looks happy! Very cute cards.

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!