Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wicked Cool Halloween


I SO love Halloween! I don't dress up or anything like that. I don't even "decorate" the house (we live in a business district in a small town so we don't get any kids for Halloween!) but I still LOVE Halloween! Here is one of the 15 or so Halloween cards I made to send out to family and friends. It might be hard to see in the picture but I used some ribbon around the "brim" of the witch's hat...can you see it there? I just used a hole punch and punched right beside the hat on each side and threaded the ribbon though the holes. Then, I just glued the ends down to the back of the paper! I used the same ribbon that I used on the little tag on the card. Here is a list of the items I used to make this card...

Stamp set: Wicked Cool

Cardstock/Paper: Basic Black, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Wicked Fun DSP

Ink: Basic Black

Other: Stampin' Write marker in Cajun Craze and Basic Black, Tag punch, Small Tag punch, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta ribbon

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!