Sunday, October 31, 2010

the end of googlie eyes (sigh)

OK...so today is Halloween and I am SO depressed. (sigh) Why you ask? Well, call me short-sighted or whatever you like but Halloween is the only time I can see a use for my beloved googlie eyes! (sigh) With the passing of Halloween my beloved googlie eyes also pass until next Halloween. (sigh) WOE IS ME! (BIG sigh)

OK...I'll stop babbling about googlie eyes (sigh) and get on with telling you what I used to make this card. (just one more...SIGH).

Stamp set: Batty for You

Ink: Basic Black, Cajun Craze

Cardstock/paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Wicked Fun DSP

Other: 1 3/8" Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Basic Black Striped Grosgrain ribbon, sponge, my beloved googlie eyes (not Stampin' Up!) and black twine (also not Stampin' Up!)

All products except my beloved googlie eyes and the black twine made/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!