Monday, November 1, 2010

September Monthly Card Swap

The card above is the one I made for the Monthly Card Swap that I am participating in. The theme for September was either a Thanksgiving card or a Thank You card. Obviously I went for the Thanksgiving card! I'll upload the pictures of the cards I received tomorrow. Here is a list of the items/products I used to make my card.

Stamp sets: Autumn Splendor, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock/paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Autumn Spice DSP

Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard

Other: Big Shot, Texturz Plates Kit #4, Word Window Punch, Modern Label punch, sponge, Early Espresso 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!