Friday, November 26, 2010

First Christmas card for this year

The "layout" of this card is a CASE from Gayla O'Dell of MeGa Stampin' Studio. Gayla has a card class each month (she is also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator) and I get her to mail me the kit for her cards. She is VERY creative and I've loved every card I've made that she designed! Here is a list of the items I used to make this card.

Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations, Many Merry Messages

Cardstock/paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Jolly Holiday DSP

Ink: VersaMark

Other: Old Olive Satin ribbon, Vanilla embossing powder, heat tool, Ornament punch, stick-on gems (not Stampin' Up!)

All items made by/sold by Stampin' Up! except for the stick-on gems.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card - it is simple and elegant and I especially like the window ornament! Hope you, hubby and the fur babies had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!