Tuesday, November 2, 2010

September Monthly Card Swap - cards received

Below are the cards I received for the Montly Card Swap that I am participating in. I've made a few "notes" below some of them. As you will see, I CASEd a few of them. You will see my "version" of those that I CASEd later in the month!

I just LOVE the card above. As you can see I took two pictures of it so you could see how it opens! And, yes, I CASEd this one. I'm planning on CASEing it again when I start my Christmas cards! Thanks for the lovely card Cathy!



I CASEd this one too! I used DSP for the strip across in my "version". I don't have the stamp set Debra used but just about any set would work for this layout!



And, I CASEd this one too! I just love punch art! Great job Tasha!



Since the card swap is for Stampin' Up! demos all of us have to use only current Stampin' Up! products. So, yes, all of the cards you see here use only Stampin' Up! products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!