Monday, November 22, 2010

another Day of Gratitude Thanksgiving card

Here is another Thanksgiving card I made using the Day of Gratitude stamp set. I love this stamp set. It's so very versatile! No part of the set says "Thanksgiving" other than the stamp with the words on it. So, it can be used just any time of the year! And, I also want to let any of you know that if you have any questions on any of my cards just email me! Or, leave a comment. I don't usually go into the "how" of making my cards because to me it all looks so simple that you can just look at the card and tell how I did what I did. But, if you have any questions about anything just ask! I'll be MORE than happy to share any info with you! Now, here is a list of the items I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Day of Gratitude

Cardstock/paper: More Mustard, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Autumn Spice DSP

Ink: Early Espresso

Other: Small Dots Texturz plate, Big Shot, Cajun Craze Stampin' Write marker, Old Olive Stampin' Write marker, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!