Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day of Gratitude

Here is yet another of the Thanksgiving cards I made this year to send to family and friends. I LOVE this stamp set (Day of Gratitude) and this DSP (Autumn Spice). The paper is really nice as it is so thick. It's pretty much as thick as regular cardstock! It also has a slight texture to it. And, of course, the patterns on the paper itself is also very nice! I've been on a kick of using alot of the "stick on" gems lately! I have TONS of them and hardly ever use them! I seem to do that sort of thing alot! I see stuff (brads, ribbon, DSP, other embellishments) that I MUST have and then don't use them because I don't want to use them all up! How silly is that? These gems on this card aren't the ones Stampin' Up! is selling now. I've had these for so long that I decided I needed to use them up before I spend more money buying more! After all these are used up I will buy the ones from Stampin' Up! Here are the items I used to make this card.

Stamp sets: Day of Gratitude, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock/paper: More Mustard, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Autumn Spice DSP

Ink: Old Olive

Other: Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, stick on gems (not Stampin' Up!), Stampin' Write markers in Cajun Craze, Old Olive and More Mustard

All products (except gems) made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!