Saturday, October 30, 2010

House of Haunts card

Here is yet one more Halloween card that I made this year. I've always really liked this stamp set! Here are the items/products I used to make this card. Just a note first though...the stamped image is on Whisper White. I then used a sponge to "dab" Basic Gray on the whole image to make it seem more dark...like it's dusk I guess!

Stamp set: House of Haunts

Cardstock/paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Wicked Fun DSP

Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black

Other: sponge, So Saffron Stampin' Write marker, Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write marker (I colored in the windows with this), Black Flourish gems

All products made/sold by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a really, really spooky house - the kind you don't want to go in and visit! The card is great and the shading is perfect - makes it look so ominous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!