Sunday, December 12, 2010

Delightful Decorations and Ornament punch

This card is a CASE but danged if I can remember exactly where I saw the original at! It was one of two places. It was either at the Stampin' Addicts blog or the person who made the original is also a Stampin' Up! demo and is a member of the demo only Yahoo group and she sent a picture of her card to the group. The watermark on the picture said "Angels in the Attic".

I just wanted to clarify one thing here. I've been on a stick-on gems kick lately! I've had these stick-on gems forever and have just never used them much. For some reason just about every card I've made for Christmas this year just screamed that it needed at least a couple of these little wonders. Stampin' Up! does now sell a limited variety of stick-on gems. But, all of the ones I've used so far are not Stampin' Up! The only reason for that is that I want to use up the ones I have before I buy more! If I remember correctly (and I'm too lazy to get up and get my catalog and look) Stampin' Up! now sells gold, silver and pearl stick-on gems. As soon as I run out of the ones I have I will get some from Stampin' Up! For all I know the ones I've been using look exactly like the Stampin' Up! ones!

Here is a list of the items I used to make my CASEd card.

Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock/paper: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP

Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler

Other: Ornament punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Eyelet Border punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, silver cord, stick-on gems (not Stampin' Up!)

All items made by/sold by Stampin' Up! (except stick-on gems)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!