Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good Cheer

I CASEd this card from Stampin' Addicts! I had been having trouble finding a way I liked to use this stamp set...and I do so love this stamp set! Seems I am drawn to old fashioned looking things and this image certainly is old fashioned looking! Here is a list of the items I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Good Cheer

Cardstock/paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Deck the Halls DSP

Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler

Other: Ticket Corner punch, Very Vanilla Satin ribbon, sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, stick-on pearls (not Stampin' Up!), Stampin' Write markers in Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up! (except for the stick-on pearls).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!