Monday, December 20, 2010

Embossed Serene Snowflakes

I don't remember what this "technique" is called but it's where you heat emboss on white glossy cardstock and then sp0nge on the colors to make the embossed image "pop". It's really an easy technique and has a really soft, subtle effect. Here is a list of the items I used to make this card.

Stamp sets: Serene Snowflakes, Holiday Happiness

Cardstock: Night of Navy, Glossy White, Whisper White

Ink: Night of Navy, VersaMark, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze

Other: white embossing powder, heat tool, Whisper White Satin ribbon, Ticket Corner punch, Scallop Circle punch, XL Decorative Label punch, sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, stick-on gems

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up! (except for the stick-on gems)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Girlfriend! First...your card is gorgeous. I am so far behind on visiting blogs...need to spend a ton of time here just drooling over all your beautiful creations (you're used to being drooled over, right?--puppy KISSES).

    So sorry I've not been in touch. Life just seems so hectic and still trying to catch up from Dad's passing. I feel a bit like we're living in a dream still. Mother is staying the winter here...and Christmas is fast approaching and I'm not ready. But wanted to peek in and at least say Merry Christmas to you. Have a blessed holiday. Hope to get together with you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!