Saturday, December 25, 2010

Last Christmas Card for this Year

First, a VERY Merry Christmas to those of you reading this who celebrate Christmas! For those who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!

This is my last Christmas card post for this year. I made this one for the swap I participated in this past year. The image stamped onto the Cherry Cobbler cardstock might be hard to see since it is "tone on tone" but it's the image of the family decorating the Christmas tree from the stamp set Welcome Christmas. Here is a list of the items I used to make this card.

Stamp sets: Welcome Christmas, Grateful Greetings (this was used on the inside of the card)

Cardstock/paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls DSP

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake (the Crumb Cake was sponged around the outer edges of the Very Vanilla card base)

Other: Antique brads, Chantilly Crochet Trim, sponges

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!