Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Happiness card

I think this stamp set is one of the cutest! This might sound bad but the tree reminds me of Charlie Brown's Christmas tree! LOL

Here are the items I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Holiday Happiness

Cardstock/paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, More Mustard

Other: Ticket Corner punch, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Write markers in More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive, stick-on gems (not Stampin' Up!)

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up! (other than stick-on gems)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty ornaments and I think this would be gorgeous is so many colors.

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!