Friday, December 24, 2010

Jolliest Time of the Year

Here's a card I made this Christmas using the stamp set Jolliest Time of the Year. I love this set! All of the images are so whimsical looking! I used the Moonlight Smooch Accent Ink on teh Santa's fur trim and the snow on the ground and the "snowballs" in the air. Here are the items I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Jolliest Time of the Year

Cardstock: Whisper White, Garden Green, Real Red

Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Blush Blossom (yes...I know that Blush Blossom was discontinued but I'm glad I hung onto my Blush Blossom ink pad)

Other: Whisper White 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Big Shot, Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder, Pinking Hearts Corner punch, Moonlight Smooch Accent Ink, Stampin' Write markers in Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Garden Green and Real Red

All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!