Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gifts of the Earth

First, I must apologize! For those that follow my blog I apologize for not posting for quite a few days! I have been SUPER busy! I am having a "Cards for the Troops" event next Sunday. It sort of came up suddenly and I had to get some cards designed for the folks to make! This will be my first event EVER! I sure hope it goes over well! I am not looking for TONS of folks to show up but I sure do hope we have a good turnout!

OK....on to today's card! I made this one to send to a family member for Thanksgiving this year. Here is my "recipe" for this card:

Stamp sets: Autumn Splendor, Gifts of the Earth

Cardstock: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, watercolor paper

Ink: VersaMark, Dusty Durango, Basic Brown (inside sentiment)

Other: corner rounder punch, heat tool, dark brown embossing powder, Watercolor Wonder crayons, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Vintage brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!